« back to archive

What type of cable should I use? [ archive item ]

published: Sunday, May 01, 2016

The Voice Powered system works with any two conductors. Note: make sure there is nothing else connected to those conductors, especially not electricity... The recommended cable is our P/N 09815P-26HA000 (sold by the foot). It\'s a two conductor 20AWG cable.

There C51-xx Series extension cables that have a female connector to receive the headset plug and an male connector on the other end. The extension cables would be used to basically make the headset cable longer for when you need to plug into a jack plate or junction box that is far away from where the headset would be used.

There are also C52-xx Series jumper cables that have a female connector on each end for use between headsets.