The DC ONE-X headset features the perfect combination of comfort,... more »
National Harbor, MD
Mon Apr 3, 2017 - Wed Apr 5, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Tue Apr 11, 2017 - Thu Apr 13, 2017
Tue Sep 12, 2017 - Fri Sep 15, 2017
Headsets & Intercom Communication Systems for Air, Land and Sea Operations
David Clark Company is dedicated to designing, engineering and manufacturing communication solutions for the most demanding environments and critical operations. In the air, on the ground, or on the water, David Clark has the capability of providing unsurpassed noise-attenuating headsets and communication systems for virtually any environment military forces may encounter.
Our headsets ensure clear, crisp communication for military pilots, ground support crews, marine crews and more. These tested and proven products help to ensure the safety and enhance the performance of military, defense and law enforcement professionals.
- U.S. Air Force – Air Crew and Special Application Aviation Headsets
- U.S. Air Force – Headset solutions for piloting UAVs
- U.S. Air Force – Man-portable Surveillance and Target Acquisition Radar Systems Headsets
- Aerospace – Headsets developed for Launch Control during Space Shuttle program
- U.S. Army – Portable Dual-Radio Communication System for Light-Armored Vehicles
- U.S. Army – Headsets for Ground Support Operations / Two-Way Radio Communications
- U.S. Army – Multi-Channel Communication System developed for White Sands Missile Range
- U.S. Customs, U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Navy and Foreign Military Service (FMS) – Marine Intercom Systems
- U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines – Special Operation Headsets
- Series 9900 Wireless Communication System designed for a wide variety of air, land and sea communications
- Our capability for designing and manufacturing special headsets and intercom systems for specific applications is unmatched in the industry. From prototypes, to real-world trials, to final production, count on David Clark for quality, reliability and performance.